EFL Lesson Plans - Vol.1
Perfect for first time teachers, this handy PDF pack comes complete with 30 fully planned out lessons, covering all ages and levels. When you are getting to grips with delivering your first lessons, having the language, aims and activities planned out in detail is essential and this pack offers you ready made lessons to take into the classroom with full confidence.
Written by our head online tutor Tim West, the pack also includes lesson plans for specialist situations such as business English and teaching young learners, and will be an invaluable resource for you to refer to as you begin to plan your own English classes.
Each lesson plan has a teacher sheet and a student sheet. The teacher sheet gives you the aims and methodology while the student sheets can be used as hand-outs. The lesson plans contain many different activities which can be adapted and used for other lessons.
EFL Lesson Plans Pack:
• Includes 30 fully planned lessons, ready for you to jump into an English lesson
• Includes teacher notes and student handouts
• In PDF format means you can take it anywhere and print off copies as needed
• Includes EFL lesson plans for specialist situations such as business English and teaching English to children
• Arranged by student level, from basic to advanced
• Includes variety of aims and target language, including tenses, functional language, topic based lessons and skills lessons such as writing, reading, speaking and listening
• A basis for developing and improving your own lesson planning
Make sure you're never unprepared in the classroom!
About Tim West
Tim West is our Head Online Tutor. Through teaching English as a foreign language and training TEFL teachers, he has lived and worked in Spain for the last two decades. After the longest hour and a half of his teaching career on the one and only time he failed to prepare a lesson, he believes in every TEFL teacher being prepared.
Thank you again to you and your team. I have told all my friends about it and can't recommend you all and the course high enough. It's been plain sailing from the start and that's a lot to do with the professionalism of the course and how well it is put together. That includes the general website too.”