At TEFL Courses Ireland, we aim to ensure our TEFL courses offer quality training that is accessible and affordable to as many people as possible. To this end, we now offer 20% course funding to those who are currently unemployed in the form of a discount on our regular course fees.
In Northern Ireland, those claiming Job Seeker’s Allowance can have courses paid for in certain circumstances. Check with your local Job Centre Plus to see if this can be arranged for you.
We are happy to invoice an external organisation or company on your behalf. Please get in touch with us at info@TEFLcoursesireland.ie and we can arrange this for you.
How to get claim our 20% discount when booking your TEFL course
Booking online: When you select your preferred course, click on your cart in the top right hand corner of the page. Select “View Cart” and you will see the coupon option on the right hand side – enter the code FUNDING20 in the coupon box and click “apply”. The funding will be automatically applied.
Booking by phone: Mention that you would like to claim the funding to the TEFL Advisor taking your booking prior to making payment.
Terms and Conditions
Proof of status
Proof of status is required within seven days of course enrolment. Some examples of accepted proof of status are:
• Evidence of unemployment e.g. that you are claiming benefits
Staff who have been made redundant
• Evidence of redundancy (e.g. copy of letter or P45).
• If you’re not working your notice, evidence that you’re currently unemployed (e.g. that you’re claiming benefit).
Other Terms and Conditions
• Any discounts offered under this scheme are offered entirely at the discretion of TEFL Courses Ireland.
• TEFL Courses Ireland reserves the right to revise or withdraw this discount scheme at any time.
• Bookings made under this scheme cannot normally be transferred to alternative dates.
• The funding can only be applied to course bookings made from the 1 September 2010 and is not retrospective.
• Once you have confirmed your booking, our normal cancellation charges apply. See terms and conditions for details.
• Occasionally, owing to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to cancel a course. If this happens, we will arrange to transfer you to another date or refund your fee*.