TEFL Jobs in Taiwan - City locations
Qualify to teach English in Taiwan with a TEFL Courses Ireland course
Teaching positions available in the beautiful cities of Taiwan.
What you need to know:
- Based: Taipei, Keelung, Taichung, and Kaohsiung.
- Duration of Contract One year
- Paid or Voluntary? Paid
- Remuneration: NT$580-590/hour
- Is accommodation included? Yes
What else if offered?
work permit and national health insurance provided return rate bonus
teacher training program
What do these TEFL positions in Taiwan entail?
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000 handouts, games and activities for you to build your classes with.
4. A great team of highly qualified, interesting colleagues to work with.
5. Teacher Trainers on duty every day to assist you with lesson preparation.
Qualifications and Experience
- TEFL Courses Ireland certificate: 60-hour
- Must be native English speaker? Yes
- University degree needed? Yes
- Anything else? be personable
can prepare well for classes and mark homework
be a team player
Would you like to teach English in Taiwan, Taipei, Keelung, Taichung, and Kaohsiung. ?
These jobs are available to TEFL Courses Ireland graduates through the FREE TEFL Job Placement Service.
Book a TEFL Courses Ireland course to gain access to the Job Placement Service.
Already completed a TEFL Courses Ireland course?
Job Reference TAIWAN189
Further Information about TEFL jobs in Taiwan
View all available TEFL jobs
FREE TEFL Application Help Service
From handy articles on applying to our Ultimate TEFL CV Guide and CV Checking Service, we can help you make the best first impression on potential employers.
FREE Lifetime TEFL Careers Advice
Contact us by phone or email and we can arrange for you to get personal advice from one of our TEFL experts.
Thank you again to you and your team. I have told all my friends about it and can't recommend you all and the course high enough. It's been plain sailing from the start and that's a lot to do with the professionalism of the course and how well it is put together. That includes the general website too.”