On your TEFL course, you will have learned about how to plan a lesson, manage your students and use activities to keep your lessons exciting.
Our Online Video Observation Course is your chance to watch a real TEFL teacher in action in English lessons.
Working with your personal tutor, you will analyse lessons to improve your own delivery, develop your lesson planning skills and find out what works in the classroom.
Each unit contains a video of a real TEFL lesson, a related activity for you to complete and tutor-marked assignments to consolidate your learning.
What do I study?
Unit 1 – Teaching adults
Unit 2 – Young learners
Unit 3 – Grammar for young learners
Unit 4 – Foreign language lesson
Unit 5 – Using games in your lessons
- Instant access to all study materials online
- Personal online tutor to answer any questions and provide assignment feedback
- Around the clock 24/7 access through our online learning portal
- One month course allocation – more than sufficient time to complete your studies (Most TEFL Courses Ireland students complete this course within 2-3 weeks)
- Access to our online TEFL student community
Our 20-hour Video Observation Course is included in the following course options: 120-hour TEFL Course and 140-hour Premier TEFL Course.
20-hour Online Video Course
To book our 20-hour Online Video Course just click 'Book course now' below:
Course Fee: €89
You might also like…
30-Hour Teaching Business English
The Teaching Business English Course from TEFL Org UK offers an in-depth look at this specialist area of TEFL.
Teaching English Online
Want flexible teaching work? Interested in teaching students from across the globe in one week? Want to work from home? Try teaching English online!